National Collegiate Sand Volleyball Association
Founded by beach volleyball legend Sinjin Smith, the National Collegiate Sand Volleyball Association (NCSVA) provides an opportunity for college students across America to compete in regional tournaments for the chance to qualify for the National Collegiate Championships. Regional Championships enable top finishers to earn prize packages that help pay for their travel and other expenses while competing for the national title.
Follow us on Instagram! @ncsvabeach
Sign-up to become an NCSVA member and save! This annual membership is not required for players to participate in any NCSVA tournaments, but it definitely has its perks! NCSVA members receive:
– NCSVA T-shirt
– $5 discount on all tournament registration fees
– Exclusive NCSVA discount on KOB/Spalding volleyballs
– Exclusive NCSVA discount on KOB merchandise
– Exclusive discount on NCSVA merchandise
– Additional perks and giveaways from sponsors
Sign up today and get your username/password
NCSVA REGIONS - Click your region to view a list of tournaments and register to play!
NCSVA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS WIN
• CASH: 1st = $300, 2nd = $100, 3rd = $50 + other prizes!
• The title of National Collegiate Champion
• Your name engraved on the National Collegiate Championship trophy
• Points toward your USA Volleyball national ranking
• Gifts from our national sponsors
NCSVA REGIONAL RULES
• Two-person men’s and women’s tournaments
• Depending on the number of teams and courts, regional matches may be completed in one day or over multiple days
• Teams are placed into pools, 4 or 5 teams per pool
• Each team plays one match against all other teams in their pool
• The two teams with the best records in pool advance to a single elimination tournament
The top teams are seeded into a single elimination tournament based on their records from pool play.
Any student who attended, currently attends or is enrolled to attend a college during the school year. Incoming freshman and recent grads are eligible to play.
>>> TEAM MEMBERS DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND THE SAME SCHOOL <<<
• Regional Tournaments » Check the regional tournament details
• National Championships » $50.00 per team
Players earn points at Regionals. Regional tournaments must have a minimum of 8 teams per gender to qualify as point-earning. Points are weighted based on the size of the regional tournament and the number of participating schools. For example, tournaments consisting of players from multiple schools will be awarded more points than a tournament consisting of players from just one school.
The NCSVA National Championships take place alongside the Asics World Series of Beach Volleyball—an FIVB Grand Slam on American soil. In addition to playing at the same venue as the world’s top professionals, NCSVA participants can take in the 6-person and 4-person tournaments, youth championships and several A-list musical performances. The entire event is broadcast on NBC’s network of television and online channels totaling over 20 hours of coverage.
Get registered with the NCSVA today so you can start earning points right away. Win your region and you could be headed to the National Collegiate Championships on the beaches of California! Here’s how much time you have left until the Championships begin.